What is a Health Coach?
A health coach is a supportive mentor – whether your goal is to heal, refine your diet, lose weight, increase energy, or sleep better at night, a health coach educates, empowers and motivates you to make lasting changes and feel your best.
In other words, a health coach is not a therapist, Nutritionist, Registered Dietitian or a medical professional. Instead, a health coach is an advocate with specialised training and expertise who can support you to improve your health and live a life of wellness.
Together with a collaborative team that includes Integrative Medicine practitioners and other alternative health practitioners, I support and empower my clients as they make positive nutrition and lifestyle changes.
- Health Coaches help clients discover the “why” behind their desired health change
- We empower clients as the experts on their own bodies, minds, and circumstances
- We help clients identify challenges and blind spots that are preventing change
- We provide support and accountability
- We use our broad knowledge of health and wellness to help clients navigate a variety of health concern
Health coaching is a partnership between coaches and clients that guides clients toward the changes that they want to make.
I use a client-centred approach to working with clients acting as a partner and facilitator, supporting my clients in taking action, creating plans, and achieving goals based on their ideas, interests, and experiences.
I welcome the opportunity to partner with you in your journey to health and wellbeing.