Are you struggling with the seemingly Groundhog Day decision of what lunch and snack ideas to pack into your kid’s school lunch boxes?
Want to create nourishing, balanced, and delicious school lunch boxes (that actually get eaten!) within 5 minutes each morning?
It IS doable!
What you will receive:
A presentation covering:
- What is healthy?
- How to nourish your children’s growing bodies, not just to fill their tummies
- The nutrient requirements of children by age and the foods that contain those nutrients as well as being suitable for the lunchbox.
- Learn practical tips on how to prepare nutrient-dense lunch boxes quickly and easily
- Find out how a nutrient-dense breakfast takes the pressure off the lunch box
- What is really in the lunch box? Get clues on how to be a food detective when you go food shopping
- Last, but not least – the importance of hydration
- Plenty of Q&A tim
Unpacking YOUR child’s lunch box session:
- Catherine will look specifically at what your child likes to eat and recommend nutrient-dense alternatives if necessary
- New food ideas to try based on your child’s dietary requirements and unique preferences
- A week’s meal plan for your child’s lunchbox (co-created by you and Catherine!)
Printed Manual including:
- The information-dense slides from the presentation
- Lunch Box planners (+ electronic printable file)
- 15 recipes for free-from staples that live in the freezer, ready to pack in the lunch box
- Shopping list for nutrient-dense, gluten-, sugar- and dairy-free ready-made snacks
Inclusion in a private WhatsApp group for 2 weeks of support after the event
30% discount voucher for a hard copy of the Mila’s Meals cookbook
An awesome Goody Bag with some of Catherine’s favourite ready-made nutrient-dense snacks, products and vouchers from some of her favourite shops:
- Soaring Free Superfoods
- Anadea Health
- Faithful To Nature
A delicious veggie juice and smoothie from NutriVita to keep the brain on during the workshop!