The Good Life Bundle Details
Good Life Organic Power Plants Green Bang Superfood Blend (200g)
Green Powder is one of the ingredients in ‘Mila’s Meals: The Beginning & The Basics’ and features in Mila’s and my food regularly.
Good Life Organic Power Plants Green Bang is my Green Powder of choice. It’s a powdered supplement blending seven potent green superfoods together. With organic broccoli and spinach, moringa and alfalfa, spirulina, barley grass and wheatgrass, the Green Bang powder gives you a convenient, sneaky way to give your little one a dose of the world’s most powerful green veggies and grasses every day!
Barley grass, wheatgrass, alfalfa leaf, spinach powder, broccoli powder, moringa leaf, spirulina. All certified organic.
Dairy-free & soya-free
No added sugar
Broccoli is a source of vitamin D & kaempferol, an anti-inflammatory flavonoid
Spinach is rich in iron, vitamin K1 & folate
Barley grass is an alkalising food that’s high in chlorophyll & vitamin K1
Wheatgrass is an immune-booster that’s rich in chlorophyll & amino acids
Moringa is packed with vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium & protein
Spirulina has great antioxidant & anti-inflammatory properties
Alfalfa leaf is high in protein & amino acids, plus vitamins A, D & K
Packed in a facility that handles gluten products & tree nuts.
Cinnamon is a wonderfully warming, medicinal spice and features as an ingredient and nutrient enhancer often in ‘Mila’s Meals: The Beginning & The Basics’.
Cinnamon is a good source of manganese, fibre, calcium, potassium, iron, zinc, magnesium and vitamin A. It supports digestive function, relieves congestion, relieves pain and stiffness of muscles and joints, stimulates circulation, helps prevent urinary tract infections, tooth decay and gum disease and it is a powerful anti-microbial agent that can kill E. coli, Candida and other pathogenic bacteria and parasites.
Good Life Cinnamon is non-irradiated Ceylon cinnamon (true cinnamon), which is ground from the bark of the cinnamon tree.
100% Organic Cinnamon
Mila’s Meals: The Beginning & The Basics – Second Edition
Covering The Beginning of your little one’s life-long food journey (food introduction etc.) and The Basics of nourishing the whole family – it’s as much about learning how to feed your baby as it is about re-learning how to feed yourself!
With a wealth of nutrition information and over 100 recipes from pureés to solids – ALL free from gluten, sugar and dairy – ‘Mila’s Meals: The Beginning & The Basics’ is the only book you will need for the first few years of your ‘free-from’ child’s life.
Colour photos for every recipe and information including:
- The truth behind common infant food fallacies
- The why, what and how to begin your little one’s lifelong relationship with food
- An exposé of what is really in that convenient, ready-made food and the affect it has on your child physically, mentally and emotionally
- The importance and maintenance of gut health
- Why say “no” to gluten, dairy and sugar
- Essential nutrients, the role they play and where to find them
- A detailed glossary for every ingredient used in the book
- Over 100 mostly uncomplicated recipes made with easy-to-find ingredients
- A reintroduction of essential traditional foods and food preparation techniques (like sauerkraut, slow-cooked bone broths as well as how and why to soak grains)
- Doable’ meals for working parents – food can be made in bulk and frozen
The second edition includes:
- A comprehensive index. To assist with meal planning and to avoid allergens, recipes are cross-referenced against all ingredients included in the recipe.
- Updated nutrition information. For example – all mention of vitamin K has been updated to refer to either vitamin K1 or vitamin K2.
- Updated food introduction chart.
- Updated ingredient information. For example, the new 2019 Dirty Dozen List.
- Revised recipes including the updated Goat’s Milk Formula, Sweet Potato Bread, Boo Boo Smoothie and others.
- New information such as additional info on cultured foods, a section on additional uses for salt and more
Praise for Mila’s Meals:
“An absolute gift to parents and practitioners alike” – Dr. Daphne Lyell
“This is an excellent book” – Eduouard Cointreau, President of the Jury, Gourmand World Cookbook Awards
“A fabulous book” – Prof. Tim Noakes
“A tome of a book” – Rachel Jesson
“This book is a game changer” – Debbie Logan
- Paperback: 500 pages
- Publisher: Mila’s Meals; 2 edition (December 2019), softcover
- Language: English
- ISBN-13: 978-0-6398228-0-8
- Product Dimensions: 28 x 3 x 21,5 cm’s
- Shipping Weight: 1,8kg