The Trendy Earthling Bundle Details
Trendlings Short Sleeve Junior Apron/Bib
Trendlings bibs/ aprons are perfect for dinner time or messy play, which will help keep your little one clean and dry Bibs are designed with a handy crumb-catching pocket to catch all spills and an adjustable velcro closure and adjustable waist ties.
Trendings is a Cape Town company started by a mom who wanted feeding to be more practical, stylish and fun. These aprons are made in Cape Town, South Africa and the fabric design is by a talented South African artist.
- Lightweight, Soft waterproof fabric
- Adjustable velcro closure
- Free from BPA, PVC, Vinyl, Phthalate and Lead
- Machine Washable and quick drying
- 100% polyester with a Thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) lining
Size: 1-3 yrs
Print: Either Veggie Patch or Safari
Trendlings Grippy Plate with lid
The Grippy is the perfect meal companion for babies and toddlers of all ages. It has a super strong suction base which prevents your little one from throwing food on the floor.
The Grippy has three compartments which are individually sized for toddler’s meals. It is specifically designed to promote self-feeding and to develop fine motor skills. The top sections hold approximately 150ml each, and the large bottom section holds approximately 250ml.
They are easy to clean and are both hand wash and dishwasher friendly (top rack). The Grippy includes a silicone lid which allows for easy storage and meal preparation.
- Super strong suction base
- Promotes self-feeding and develops fine motor skills
- Suctions and fits onto 99% of high-chair trays and flat dining surfaces
- Dimensions: 21cm across, 19cm in height & 3cm deep
- Capacity: Top sections holds approximately 150ml each, and the large bottom section holds approximately 250ml
- Easy to clean
- Hand wash and dishwasher friendly
- High and low temperatures ranging from -40°C to 220+°C
- Safe for freezer, microwave and oven use
- 100% food-grade silicone which is durable, antibacterial and stain resistant.
- FDA approved & free from BPA, BPS, PVC, lead and phthalate free.
Mila’s Meals: The Beginning & The Basics – Second Edition
Covering The Beginning of your little one’s life-long food journey (food introduction etc.) and The Basics of nourishing the whole family – it’s as much about learning how to feed your baby as it is about re-learning how to feed yourself!
With a wealth of nutrition information and over 100 recipes from pureés to solids – ALL free from gluten, sugar and dairy – ‘Mila’s Meals: The Beginning & The Basics’ is the only book you will need for the first few years of your ‘free-from’ child’s life.
Colour photos for every recipe and information including:
- The truth behind common infant food fallacies
- The why, what and how to begin your little one’s lifelong relationship with food
- An exposé of what is really in that convenient, ready-made food and the affect it has on your child physically, mentally and emotionally
- The importance and maintenance of gut health
- Why say “no” to gluten, dairy and sugar
- Essential nutrients, the role they play and where to find them
- A detailed glossary for every ingredient used in the book
- Over 100 mostly uncomplicated recipes made with easy-to-find ingredients
- A reintroduction of essential traditional foods and food preparation techniques (like sauerkraut, slow-cooked bone broths as well as how and why to soak grains)
- Doable’ meals for working parents – food can be made in bulk and frozen
The second edition includes:
- A comprehensive index. To assist with meal planning and to avoid allergens, recipes are cross-referenced against all ingredients included in the recipe.
- Updated nutrition information. For example – all mention of vitamin K has been updated to refer to either vitamin K1 or vitamin K2.
- Updated food introduction chart.
- Updated ingredient information. For example, the new 2019 Dirty Dozen List.
- Revised recipes including the updated Goat’s Milk Formula, Sweet Potato Bread, Boo Boo Smoothie and others.
- New information such as additional info on cultured foods, a section on additional uses for salt and more
Praise for Mila’s Meals:
“An absolute gift to parents and practitioners alike” – Dr. Daphne Lyell
“This is an excellent book” – Eduouard Cointreau, President of the Jury, Gourmand World Cookbook Awards
“A fabulous book” – Prof. Tim Noakes
“A tome of a book” – Rachel Jesson
“This book is a game changer” – Debbie Logan
- Paperback: 500 pages
- Publisher: Mila’s Meals; 2 edition (December 2019), softcover
- Language: English
- ISBN-13: 978-0-6398228-0-8
- Product Dimensions: 28 x 3 x 21,5 cm’s
- Shipping Weight: 1,8kg