In this masterclass, Catherine teaches you how the immune system works, which nutrients support it, and which whole foods you can find them in.
She shows you how to create very clever AND delicious, child-friendly meals and snacks that will help keep your family well-nourished and healthy.
Whether you are a beginner or intermediate on the Food is Medicine way of life, Catherine’s creative and practical approach will guide you through the basics of nutrition and whole-person nourishment, including the role of vitamins and minerals, the importance of lifestyle and environment, and how to make healthy ‘do-able’ (in terms of time, money & energy!).
Her health coach training, 11 years of experience and “clever-mama-creativity” in the kitchen will inspire you to hide medicinal mushroom powders in your kids’ orange juice and eggs shells in their smoothies – and get away with it!
This masterclass is designed to empower you with knowledge and practical, actionable steps & tools so that you can keep your family vibrant and well during the winter months.tac
What you'll learn:
- The “big picture” science behind the immune system
- what weakens the immune system
- what strengthens the immune system
- essential nutrients needed for resilient immunity
- which foods contain those nutrients
- how to create meals, snacks and drinks that your kids will LOVE with those foods
- how lifestyle and environment (Primary Foods) impact the immune system
- how you can use them to your advantage (free medicine!)
- natural remedies for common winter ailments
- Catherine’s selection of Winter supplements and recommended brands
You'll also receive:
- A Winter Wellness mini Recipe eBook
- A Shop My Pantry Winter Wellness product guide PDF
- PDF of the information-dense presentation slides
- A 25% discount code for Soaring Free Superfoods
With this masterclass and resource bundle, you will be equipped to make a delicious Winter Wellness Strategy for your family and create clever (and tasty) immunity-boosting food that will keep you and your kids healthy and vibrant during the winter season.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to learn how to use food as medicine to support your family’s immunity naturally.
what others are saying
Immunity Masterclass Reviews
- Please tick the box to sign up for my mailing list to ensure you receive all after-purchase communication.
- This is a video recording of a live masterclass.
We highly recommend having a copy of Catherine’s book, Mila’s Meals: The Beginning & The Basics, with you for this masterclass. Catherine refers to the information in it so it serves as a manual and reference book for you after the event.
Contrary to popular belief (and Catherine’s marketing!), the book is not just for babies! And… it’s NOT just a cookbook!
It is a nourishment manual with insights and information that applies to all ages!
Meet Your Host
Catherine Barnhoorn has empowered and inspired thousands of parents and medical professionals with her creative yet practical approach to nourishing children and her expertise in whole-food nutrition, mind-body nourishment and behaviour change.
Her engaging presentations draw from her personal experience in raising a fussy eater with food intolerances, her own health journey and her training as an Integrative Nutrition Health Coach.
Her knowledge and insights inspire and empower her audience to take ownership of their children’s (and their own) health & well-being by using food as medicine.